e Moze Breeze Two is the successor to the successful Moze Breeze of the first generation. The new version surpasses its predecessor with new features!
Main features of the new Moze Breeze Two Shisha:
- One Hookah – Four Different Purge Options: Thanks to the new, protected and innovative blow-out system of the Moze Breeze Two, it is possible to set up your own Breeze again and again before smoking and
to choose between four different blow-out variants.
- The first option is the classic variant, which is already known from the first generation Moze Breeze, in which smoke is blown from the base in the direction of the coal plate. To do this, the blow-out element is simply placed on the base.
- The second variant is to blow out below the coal plate in the direction of the bowl of the shisha. In this case, the blowout element of the shisha is placed below the charcoal plate.
- The third possibility to blow the smoke out of the bowl of the Moze Breeze Two is that the smoke shoots out above the head and makes the head disappear in smoke. For this purpose, the blow-out element is screwed onto the larger plate and the head adapter is screwed to the blow-out ring (without placing the second carbon plate between the two parts).
- If, on the other hand, the second carbon plate is screwed between the blow-out element and the head adapter, the smoke emerges from the gap between the two carbon plates.